Retirement Facility Construction
Retirement & Assisted Living Community Builders, Contractors & Designers
HiFive has the design, construction, and design-build capabilities for your retirement and assisted living facility. HiFive can serve as assisted living architects, providing complete designs, or we can work with third-party architects to achieve your project goals.
Our assisted living design plan and construction specialists have extensive experience with:
• Site selection, zoning, and financing assistance;
• Delivering success with budget and schedule expectations;
• Franchise architectural standards implementation;
• FF&E (fixtures, furniture and equipment) design, development and coordination;
• MEP (mechanical, electrical, and plumbing) design and engineering;
• Sustainability considerations for LEED® and “green” design accreditation.
When we operate as a design-build firm, HiFive provides a single source of project responsibility. You benefit from improved coordination, resulting in fewer change orders and significant schedule improvements. Because we are both designers and builders, the cost of our architectural services remains significantly below market rates, and our in-depth experience managing construction projects ensures fewer problems will delay your project or cost you money.
As experienced General Contractors and Construction Managers, HiFive expertly manages every detail of your project:
• With detailed site qualification and budget estimates;
• By working closely with the owner on value engineering opportunities;
• By working closely with lenders to ensure a smooth and efficient process;
• By minimizing change orders through a detailed pre-construction effort;
• Through rigorous subcontractor qualification and bidding;
• With ongoing project milestone reviews;
• With detailed “Punch-out” processing;
• With turnover planning and implementation;
• And by ensuring adherence to budget and schedule.
When working as a builder, general contractor or construction manager with the client’s architect and consultants, HiFive’s skill and experience as a design-builder allows us to optimize design and create savings, while minimizing changes in scope and added cost.