Hotel Design and Construction
Hotel Builders, Contractors & Designers
HiFive has focused its design, construction, and design-build capabilities on the hotel and hospitality industry with great success. In a relatively short time, we have established an award-winning reputation as hotel designers, hotel builders, general contractors, and construction managers – working with some of the leading hotel developers and owner-operators in the country. HiFive can work with third-party architects or provide full, in-house design services featuring our own architectural designs.
HiFive is an approved Hotel Contractor, Builder and Designer for Hilton, Marriott, Hyatt, Intercontinental, Choice and many other hotel franchises. For additional information on the award-winning work we provide our clients, read more below, view our hotel gallery, or sign up for our free Hotel E-Newsletter. Click the button below to view our interactive PDF!
Our Hotel Designers have extensive experience working with major hotel franchises and with:
• Site selection, zoning, and financing assistance;
• Delivering success with budget and schedule expectations;
• Franchise architectural standards implementation;
• FF&E (fixtures, furniture and equipment) design, development and coordination;
• MEP (mechanical, electrical, and plumbing) design and engineering;
• Sustainability considerations for LEED® and “green” design accreditation.
When we operate as a design-build firm working with a hotel owner/operator, HiFive provides a single source of project responsibility. You benefit from improved coordination, resulting in fewer change orders and significant schedule improvements. Because we are both hotel designers and hotel builders, the cost of our architectural services remains significantly below market rates, and our in-depth experience managing hotel construction ensures fewer problems will delay your project or cost you money.
As experienced Hotel General Contractors and Construction Managers, HiFive expertly manages every detail of your hotel construction project:
• With detailed site qualification and budget estimates;
• By working closely with the owner on value engineering opportunities;
• By working closely with lenders to ensure a smooth and efficient process;
• By minimizing change orders through a detailed pre-construction effort;
• Through rigorous subcontractor qualification and bidding;
• With ongoing project milestone reviews;
• With detailed “Punch-out” processing;
• With turnover planning and implementation;
• And by ensuring adherence to budget and schedule.
When working as a hotel builder, general contractor or construction manager with the client’s architectural designs and consultants, HiFive’s skill and experience as a design-builder allows us to optimize design and create savings, while minimizing changes in scope and added cost.
Our success building award-winning hotels and providing superior customer service has made HiFive the Midwest’s premier hotel, banquet hall and reception facility contractor. Please explore this map to view several hotel properties that HiFive has designed and built recently:
View HiFive Development Services Hotel Builder in a larger map