Retail and Special Use Construction
Retail and Special Use Builders, Contractors & Designers
With our experience in retail as a contractor, builder and designer, HiFive has the capabilities for your retail and special use facility. As a leader among Ohio construction companies, we can work with third-party architects or provide full, in-house design services.
We are proud of the retail construction service we offer our clients. Because HiFive’s goal is to understand the culture of an organization before we begin work, you know your retail facility will be designed and built with your needs in mind. Whether commissioned as multi-site retail general contractors or design-builders of retail establishments from initial concept to grand opening, HiFive sets the standard for retail store design/construction services under exacting budgets and timelines.
While some projects defy categorization, we also apply our design-build talents to a variety of “special use” building projects, as seen in our Project Photo Gallery.
Our designers and construction specialists have extensive experience with:
• Site selection, zoning, and financing assistance;
• Delivering success with budget and schedule expectations;
• Franchise architectural standards implementation;
• FF&E (fixtures, furniture and equipment) design, development and coordination;
• MEP (mechanical, electrical, and plumbing) design and engineering;
• Sustainability considerations for LEED® and “green” design accreditation.
When we operate as a design-build firm, HiFive provides a single source of project responsibility. You benefit from improved coordination, resulting in fewer change orders and significant schedule improvements. Because we are both designers and builders, the cost of our architectural services remains significantly below market rates, and our in-depth experience managing construction projects ensures fewer problems will delay your project or cost you money.
As experienced General Contractors and Construction Managers, HiFive expertly manages every detail of your project:
• With detailed site qualification and budget estimates;
• By working closely with the owner on value engineering opportunities;
• By working closely with lenders to ensure a smooth and efficient process;
• By minimizing change orders through a detailed pre-construction effort;
• Through rigorous subcontractor qualification and bidding;
• With ongoing project milestone reviews;
• With detailed “Punch-out” processing;
• With turnover planning and implementation;
• And by ensuring adherence to budget and schedule.
When working as a builder, general contractor or construction manager with the client’s architect and consultants, HiFive’s skill and experience as a design-builder allows us to optimize design and create savings, while minimizing changes in scope and added cost.